Saturday, February 9, 2013

Teratic Tome: Pure Awesomeness. LOTFP's Monster Manual

Well, not technically its Monster Manual, because James doesn't want one.  But still, if there is a book that deserved to be, this is it.


This is the first rpg book ever where I bought the pdf, then liked it so much I ordered the hardcover, because I want to use the art in my games.  Normally I could give two shits about art in rpg's.  There is some art that I love, but never before has it caused me to buy a book just to use it in a game because of that art. 

I can't wait to hold up the book and say "You're fighting this!" and see the looks on their faces.

http://www.rafaelchandler.com/blogger/?p=506

2 comments:

Tim Shorts said...

Going to have to grab me a copy. Been wanting to.

Rafael said...

Much appreciated! It's great to hear that the art was well-received -- I'll be sure to let the artists know.