Saturday, June 16, 2012

Vesper's Diary: Decisions, Decisions

 A write-up on my ACKS campaign run by Tenkar on G+ on Saturday night, from the POV of my character Vesper, the Nightblade.

What to do.  On the one hand I want my brethren to rule of the world as we once did.  On the other, the current powers that be in the homeland are too lazy and lethargic to do anything about it.  I know the ancient enemies of all elfdom are the traitorous elves from the House of the Raven.  Or so I've been taught.  I noticed that many of the things I've been taught in my homeland were found to be lies, once I left the homeland and explored the world.  For instance, humans aren't the lesser race as they were described to me.  They are fiercely aggressive, probably due to their shorter lifespans.  In my opinion, we elves could use some of that vigor.

When I get to Blackmarsh I will thoroughly investigate elfdom as it exists in a human city, outside in the "real world" to determine if they have any different opinions.  Depending on how that goes, perhaps I can steer my companions to lands where the House of the Raven are rumored to exist, so I can investigate them.

I have to think more on this.