Friday, July 8, 2011

Out of Work Adventurer's Resume

Goals:  To Attain Godhood...or failing that, To Crush My Enemies, See Them Driven Before Me, and Hear the Lamentations of Their Women

Work Experience:

  • CY 387-389:  Ran my own keep.  Duties included slaying wandering monsters in the surrounding area, defending against enemy encroachments on my territory and that of my leige, and ensuring high morale through bribing my henchment with magic items.  
                    Notable achievements:  Slaying the Red Dragon Thorax in 5 rounds.

  • CY 381-387:  Member Band of Psychotic Gentlemen, adventuring company.  Duties:  to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before, and then to kill everything I see and take all their shit.
                    Notable achievements:  Survived Zagyg's Castle down to level 13

Education:

  •  Prized student of Brimdar the Grim, noted warrior.

Skills:   None.  I'm Old School Damnit!


References:  None, regrettably  If they were worth knowing, I generally killed them and took their shit.