Saturday, June 4, 2011

Looking for Some Advice Running a Skype Game, Both Practical and on Supplemental Programs

I've never tried a Skype game before.  Any advice on how to go about it?  I am also looking for supplementary programs--one to do some sort of whiteboard, and program where I can upload images to the group for all to see.  No dice rollers needed, I'll trust everyone to make rolls and report honestly what the roll was.  No grid combat tools needed to tell where the characters are at any given moment---I'm going to do the narrative combat thing.  Also, it doesn't have to be Skype--as long as it does everything above and is free to everyone to use, its fine by me.  Any suggestions as to supplemental programs or advice on anything else that you've learned in running Skype games?

Thanks!

PS Still looking for players---I have a couple at this point, but the more the merrier.  Interested?   More here.