Monday, March 22, 2010

Has Anyone Actually RUN or PLAYED IN Castle Zagyg: Upper Works?

I ask because I'm running it Saturday, as was looking for any advice/tips from people who have been through it, on either side of the Screen.  I want to make it as good as I can, and don't have the ability to playtest it before Saturday. 

One change I already decided to make in the interests of time is to skip all the hassles encountered on the way to the Castle itself. It will be a short uneventful trip to get there.  The only decision to make by the players is what approach to take.  I'm making any area of the Castle accessible, so have to be prepared to run any area at any time, necessitating a lot of prep time on my part.

One thing I noticed is that the module itself is kind of unnecessarily wordy in parts, so I am trying to make a Cliff's Notes version of it where needed.

Any and all advice appreciated.  :)

Thanks

Joe